A well-designed organisation ensures that the format and infrastructure of the business matches its purpose and strategy. It is configured to meet the challenges of a dynamic market place and economic reality. It is our experience that by approaching organisation design in this way, the likelihood that the collective efforts of our clients’ employees will be successful is greatly increased.
Barnstone takes a very strong “value chain” approach to designing successful organisations:
- We quickly grasp and understand the many ways in which our clients’ organisations are broken down into component parts
- We assist clients in sequencing and optimising the application of these different business elements.
- We line up organisational design with corporate strategy and business capabilities.
- We drive lasting competitive advantage by generating better returns with lower risk.
- We manage employee attitudes and expectations when re-designing client organisations, which results in genuine participation and buy in.
Request a Consultation
If you wish to set-up a risk-free and obligation-free consultation, please send us your details and we will contact you at your discretion.
* is a required field
Barnstone today announced it has extended its partnership with SAP in Africa and will offer managed mobility services (MMS) leveraging the SAP® Mobile Platform. Barnstone will offer an innovative mobility solution to corporate end users. IT News Africa March 5th 2013 Read more ..
The wave of recent violent strikes that has recently hit the South African mining industry demonstrates the need for experienced teams to manage unusual, high-profile and complex events. In response to this need, Barnstone Corporate Services has launched Barnstone Mining Crisis Response. Who..
Do you need more information about our services?
Call us now on 012 665 4042 or send us an email using our contact form.