Business Application and Information Services
Enterprises continue to face a barrage of requests to deploy new technology capabilities, improve the management of enterprise application software, reduce IT costs, and to align business application software projects to core business drivers. Often these projects occur in a piecemeal fashion, leading to organizational fatigue, expensive rework, and lost return on investment.
We make your business applications and information work for you:
- We focus on optimising the use and ownership costs of various application management systems with a core focus on SAP.
- We provide a host of services to our clients ranging from advice, implementation and outsourcing to support, optimization training and resourcing.
- At all times, the aim is to make technology work as efficiently as possible to support our client’s business strategy and goals.
- Through our alliance with SAP, Barnstone offers SAP “Business All-in-One“ medium sized (All-in-one) businesses with a single configurable solution to help them manage everything from financials, human resources, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, logistics, product development, and corporate services, to customer service, sales, and marketing.
- Barnstone’s All in One (AIO) solutions are focused on the mining industry
- Barnstone further assists clients to optimise their use of SAP R/3 and All in One, post implementation, in order to allow businesses to achieve the maximum benefit from their SAP software.
- Barnstone also develops bespoke systems for our clients utilising our rapid application development methodologies
APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Barnstone focuses on developing tailored application management and business process support solutions for each client. Our solutions include the optimisation of the client’s internal support processes, infrastructure and technology and complete outsourced support services. At all times, the aim is to make technology and service work as efficiently as possible to support the client’s business goals.
Our ability to develop dynamic solutions is based on a thorough understanding of the application management and business process support environment, our client’s needs, superior service and relationships built on trust. The effectiveness of this approach is reflected in strong growth – in just three years, Barnstone’s outsourcing division has built a client base spanning 3 000 users at 13 sites, a call centre handling 500 calls a month and a professional team of 20 people.
OUR APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Contact Centre
- Service Desk
- Call Management
- ERP Support Services
- Functional Support
- Technical Administration
- ERP System Enhancements
- Functional Development
- System Performance Optimisation
- Regression Testing Services
- Software as a Service
The collective Application Software and Information Services experience of Barnstone enables us to engage with a diverse industry of clients at a senior level, to facilitate their strategic needs. Once the strategic technology elements have been identified and agreed upon, Barnstone can design a turnkey solution, specific to the requirements of the client. Furthermore, we are able to facilitate the implementation of this solution.
TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY SERVICES OFFERED:
- IM Strategy Evaluation and Formulation
- Selection Process Governance and RFP Scoring
- System/Application Software Selection
- Service Provider and Partner Selection
- Project and Programme Management
- Process Optimisation
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Request a Consultation
If you wish to set-up a risk-free and obligation-free consultation, please send us your details and we will contact you at your discretion.
* is a required field
Barnstone today announced it has extended its partnership with SAP in Africa and will offer managed mobility services (MMS) leveraging the SAP® Mobile Platform. Barnstone will offer an innovative mobility solution to corporate end users. IT News Africa March 5th 2013 Read more ..
The wave of recent violent strikes that has recently hit the South African mining industry demonstrates the need for experienced teams to manage unusual, high-profile and complex events. In response to this need, Barnstone Corporate Services has launched Barnstone Mining Crisis Response. Who..
Do you need more information about our services?
Call us now on 012 665 4042 or send us an email using our contact form.