Achievements and awards
Barnstone people have brought their ability and knowledge to bear on recent and current engagements with our clients and continue to deliver exceptional services.
- Successful Merger integration support for a three way merger between two South African and one Australian company in the consulting environment
- Program leadership and implementation of a BEE empowerment initiative for a multinational South African based enterprise, totalling in excess of R50 billion in value.
- Ongoing strategic advisory position to a blue chip oil and chemicals company on consolidation and strategic management of corporate and business improvement initiatives
- Global Support in the SAP environment of some of the world’s largest resources companies - We have positioned ourselves as experts in the mining industry with significant experience at large mining companies where our staff members have delivered services to clients such as: De Beers, Debswana, Anglo, BHP Billiton, Optimum, Rio Tinto and Kumba.
- Program design and implementation of a broad-based black economic empowerment (BEE) transaction worth about R6-billion for one of the world's largest brewers.
- Organisation re-design support for the operations division of one of the biggest banking groups in South Africa
- Organisation design, Cost optimization and Culture change initiatives at an international alcoholic beverage company.
- Change Management interventions around systems implementation with a retail and commercial banking institute and environment, health and safety management system implementation with a multi-national mining organisation.
- Turn key Implementation of a SAP All-in-One solution at a large Mining Organisation.
2008 Sasol Group Badger Awards – Chief Executive Special Recognition to the Inzalo project Sasol’s top performing teams were recognised for their values-driven contributions at the Group Badger Awards, hosted on 14 November evening at the Sandton Convention Centre.
Inzalo has been described as a truly ground-breaking and model BEE transaction. Not only due of the financial size of the transaction, but more importantly because of the innovative approach to ensure that as many stakeholders as possible can own a share of Sasol. The Inzalo mandate was to deliver a transaction that will help make broad-based black economic empowerment a tangible and practical reality in the lives of South Africans.
Through the efforts of the Inzalo project team, Sasol was able to demonstrate equivocally that it is a valued player in South Africa’s quest to build a competitive economy that can meet the needs of all citizens.
The Inzalo Project team, consisting of a project office and supported by Sasol Group Services functional teams, external consultants and suppliers - (a total of 90 people were involved in one way or the other) were able to meet and exceed this objective.
What is truly remarkable was the cross functional team's aligned vision and commitment to deliver on its mandate against very tight deadlines. This also meant a great deal of personal and family sacrifices. Their efforts show true teamwork, commitment and dedication of delivering innovative and superior results.
This project is a great achievement for Barnstone and certainly attracted the attention from key executives within Sasol. For the team that invested a huge number of hours on this project again a word of thanks and appreciation. Deon Crafford, Jan van den Berg, Steve du Randt, Fritz Bezuidenhout, Iain Campbell and James Kennedy did an excellent piece of work and supported the client beyond the call of duty.
PROUD BARNSTONE MOMENTS
Request a Consultation
If you wish to set-up a risk-free and obligation-free consultation, please send us your details and we will contact you at your discretion.
* is a required field
Barnstone today announced it has extended its partnership with SAP in Africa and will offer managed mobility services (MMS) leveraging the SAP® Mobile Platform. Barnstone will offer an innovative mobility solution to corporate end users. IT News Africa March 5th 2013 Read more ..
The wave of recent violent strikes that has recently hit the South African mining industry demonstrates the need for experienced teams to manage unusual, high-profile and complex events. In response to this need, Barnstone Corporate Services has launched Barnstone Mining Crisis Response. Who..
Do you need more information about our services?
Call us now on 012 665 4042 or send us an email using our contact form.